Game Release Date: USA: April/15/2008
Game Developer: Ubisoft
Game Publisher: Ubisoft
Game Description: Head back to the streets of Sin City in an explosive, all-new adventure. Team Rainbow is back and it's your last chance to put an end to the deadly terrorist threat in Las Vegas.
The Rainbow Six Vegas 2 story runs in parallel to R6-Vegas. You are Bishop, one of Rainbow's top commanders, working with Logan Keller. You must lead your team into the unknown to end the terrorist threat led by Alvarez Cabrero and close the book on Vegas terrorist threat once for all.
- Full PEC Experience: A greatly improved PEC experience - your character evolves online and offline, in both single-player and multiplayer modes.
- Terrorist Leaders are now a strategic target for Rainbow - leaders control respawns, so when you take out the leaders, enemies can no longer respawn.
- Terrorists Enemies have a wider variety of reactions and use ballistic shields.
- Team Rainbow Can use the Leap-frogging technique for safely approaching an area defended by an opposing force. Teammates cover each other successively when they move forward.
- Up to 16 players (360) and 14 players (PS3)
- Two-player split-screen mode
- 13 maps for co-op and adversarial play Including three maps from R6 Vegas, revamped maps from R6 Raven Shield and all-new maps
- All-new co-op experience. Co-op story mode, Jump-in-jump-out mode and Co-op terrorist hunt
- New adversarial modes:
- Demolition - Attackers plant an explosive device at one of two predetermined locations and protect the bomb until it explodes
- Team Leader - Teams must keep their leader alive while they escort him to the extraction point while preventing the enemy from extracting their own leader