PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
Game soundtracks, do you have a favorite? - GamePatchPlanet.com - Discussion Forums
GamePatchPlanet.com - Discussion Forums  

Go Back   GamePatchPlanet.com - Discussion Forums > Discussion > Gaming Discussion

Old 11-08-2016, 07:58 AM

Default Game soundtracks, do you have a favorite?

I'd have to say Skyrim for me, love playing this game purely for the in game music! My fav is the main title :
Old 26-08-2016, 09:36 AM

Ori and the Blind Forest for me!!! Such relaxing tracks! Get on Youtube and check it out if you like chilled music