PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GamePatchPlanet.com - Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Ryse Son of Rome - virus in file
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 12:35 PM

Default slightly different error msg

The first item had the Virus warning and I deleted the file. If it was a false warning I can always re-download it and try again.

The second trainer ( Author: 403156253 ) gives this message when you try to open the unpacked file and run the application -

The .rar file opens successfully with no warnings etc.

When the Alert box shows up, as shown in the image, the anti-virus has been turned off and shouldn't be interfering.

I am running Windows 10 - 64 bit

Last edited by LousyGladiator; 11-02-2019 at 04:44 PM.