PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GamePatchPlanet.com - Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Ryse Son of Rome - virus in file
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 08:25 PM

Default Latest attempt

This problem all could be from Windows 10 and have no solution --

Today I went back to the first trainer I tried, LinGon .

I tried fooling with User Account Control (I am now expert at).
I tried starting the trainer when the game was in play (character running into the area on SOLO mode).
I tried moving the trainer file from the game file (folder Bin64).
I tried all the trick I know.

NEXT - I will try a different trainer.