PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GamePatchPlanet.com - Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Ryse Son of Rome - virus in file
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 02:53 PM

Default Try #3 - TRAiNERGAMES version

I installed "TRAiNERGAMES" for Ryse and it seems to load successfully while in the game (minimzed on the screen) and it takes my commands.

But my player still has no changes, no infinite health etc.

I figure it's my crummy graphics card or just Windows 10 -is-no-good-for-games problem.

Anyway, if you are running Windows 10 on a real computer (I have a laptop) and want to try Ryse Son of Rome I say start out with this version. At least the GUI showed up.