PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Star Wars Battlefront Real Life Mod [Archive] - GamePatchPlanet.com - Discussion Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Battlefront Real Life Mod

greatshake
12-12-2015, 09:24 AM
I think I'm in love with this mod, I think this is the first game I have seen that actually looks real! That's how far gaming has come! I can't post links here yet, search for "Star Wars Battlefront Real Life Mod - 4K 60FPS" on YouTube and watch and be amazed! :D :eek: :D

GPP
18-12-2015, 11:28 AM
Just had a look and WOW you are not wrong! The framerate is so smooth as well! Very crisp.

greatshake
25-12-2015, 12:40 AM
Just had a look and WOW you are not wrong! The framerate is so smooth as well! Very crisp.

Only problem on my system I can't run it to those specs :mad:

GPP
26-12-2015, 04:57 AM
Only problem on my system I can't run it to those specs :mad:

I think we all are going to need to update our systems in the next couple of years with the way PC games re going!