PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Battlefield 1942 trainer help [Archive] - GamePatchPlanet.com - Discussion Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 1942 trainer help

weat_bird
13-11-2015, 11:16 AM
I cant get the v1.4 trainer by pizza to work, I double click the trainer but nothing happens? :confused:
Pls help

GPP
14-11-2015, 02:18 AM
I'm guessing that you are using a post Windows XP OS? Are you using Windows 7/ Windows 8?
Right click the trainer exe file and select Properties, then Compatibility. Now change it to run in either Windows 2000 or Windows XP. Start the trainer, should work fine now :D

weat_bird
15-11-2015, 12:44 PM
Thanks! Works perfeclty :D :) ;)

GPP
21-12-2015, 09:40 AM
Anytime :D