PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Game soundtracks, do you have a favorite? [Archive] - GamePatchPlanet.com - Discussion Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Game soundtracks, do you have a favorite?

greatshake
11-08-2016, 07:58 AM
I'd have to say Skyrim for me, love playing this game purely for the in game music! My fav is the main title :D :p :):

DrunkenSailor
26-08-2016, 09:36 AM
Ori and the Blind Forest for me!!! Such relaxing tracks! Get on Youtube and check it out if you like chilled music :D

https://i13b.3djuegos.com/juegos/11069/ori_and_the_blind_forest/fotos/noticias/ori_and_the_blind_forest-3328765.jpg